Please include the following information in your written notice (we prefer email):
1. Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed and the name of the copyright holder (either you or someone you represent).
2. A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright (or the copyright of someone you represent), in sufficient detail to permit to the owner to find and positively identify that material.
3. Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
5. A statement from you that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
6. Your physical or electronic signature.
Upon receipt of a compliant notice, the owner will take whatever action it deems appropriate, to remove, or disable access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity.